FMF’s Fatty Gold Series "Fatty Torque" pipe broadens your bike's power band and provides a healthy power increase all across the rev range.
Improved throttle response, a linear power band, and enhanced over-rev all make the Fatty pipe FMF's most popular. And it also helps that the Fatty works well whether you're riding trails, tracks, or in the open desert.
Along with a corrosion resistant nickel plating and FMF's well-known quality construction, the Fatty Torque is a 2 stroke exhaust that works for pretty much everyone.
Suzuki Quadzilla LT 500 Compatible Years:
- 1987 through 1990
FMF Gold Series "Fatty Torque" Pipe - Suzuki Quadzilla LT 500
- Broadens power band across entire rev range.
- Wide ranging power increases.
- Improved throttle response.
- Smooths out peaky power delivery.
- Enhances over-rev in high rpms.
- Corrosion resistant nickel plated finish.
- Quality steel construction and precision welding.
- Excellent for trails, tracks, or wide open desert.
- Most popular FMF pipe on the market.
- Tru-Flo stamping process ensures perfect fit and optimum performance.
- Includes O-rings
- Made 100% in the USA
About Our Parts
We have all NEW, Genuine OEM, NOS, vintage and obsolete parts. Therefore, we cannot guarantee availability on NOS or obsolete parts.
However, if there is an obsolete or hard to find part that you are looking for, that is not listed on our website, please email us and we will most likely be able to get it for you.
Shipping and Deliveries
All in stock merchandise will typically ship within 3-5 business days, after purchase date. *unless otherwise noted on the product detail page or stated via phone/email*
Most orders will be delivered between 3-5 days, after your item(s) have been shipped! *depending on delivery option choosen at checkout*