FMF’s Fatty Gold Series "Fatty Torque" pipe broadens your bike's power band and provides a healthy power increase all across the rev range.
Improved throttle response, a linear power band, and enhanced over-rev all make the Fatty pipe FMF's most popular. And it also helps that the Fatty works well whether you're riding trails, tracks, or in the open desert.
Along with a corrosion resistant nickel plating and FMF's well-known quality construction, the Fatty Torque is a 2 stroke exhaust that works for pretty much everyone.
Suzuki Quadzilla LT 500 Compatible Years:
- 1987 through 1990
FMF Gold Series "Fatty Torque" Pipe - Suzuki Quadzilla LT 500
- Broadens power band across entire rev range.
- Wide ranging power increases.
- Improved throttle response.
- Smooths out peaky power delivery.
- Enhances over-rev in high rpms.
- Corrosion resistant nickel plated finish.
- Quality steel construction and precision welding.
- Excellent for trails, tracks, or wide open desert.
- Most popular FMF pipe on the market.
- Tru-Flo stamping process ensures perfect fit and optimum performance.
- Includes O-rings
- Made 100% in the USA