Progressive Suspension Fork Springs - Yamaha TRI-Z 250 ATC
- 30/45 Spring Rate (lbs/in)
- Progressively wound - a soft initial spring rate for a plush ride, but resists excessive bottoming as spring compresses
- Reduces front end droop and diving during braking while it improves overall handling
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Easy installation, instructions included
- Made in the U.S.A.
Yamaha Tri-Z 250 ATC Compatible Years:
- 1985 and 1986
Progressive Suspension Fork Springs - Yamaha Tri-Z 250 ATC
We have all NEW, Genuine OEM, NOS, vintage and obsolete parts. Therefore, we cannot guarantee availability on NOS or obsolete parts.
However, if there is an obsolete or hard to find part that you are looking for, that is not listed on our website, please email us and we will most likely be able to get it for you.
All in stock merchandise will typically ship within 3-5 business days, after purchase date. *unless otherwise noted on the product detail page or stated via phone/email*
Most orders will be delivered between 3-5 days, after your item(s) have been shipped! *depending on delivery option choosen at checkout*